Friday, July 22, 2011

Fill A Quota?

To my understanding, many established writers have a daily word count that they write. I haven't yet tried this, unless you count NaNoWriMo [daily word count on steroids!]. What I would like to know is what their average is, how often they fill quota, and how busy they are. I know, I know, you have to make time for writing!

By day I am stalking the NaNo Forums. It's the first official Camp NaNo session, so threads are buzzing. It's hilarious to read posts made by the sleep-deprived. I'm kind of sad that I won't be able to participate in either Camp sessions, but hopefully, I'll still be up to November's NaNo!

To connect the two topics [and hopefully keep myself from rambling] there is a program that many people talk about called 750words. I tried to check it out, but it seems like it's just like a blog? I like the idea of Morning Pages. Perhaps that's what my quota will be?

Until Later!

No comments:

Post a Comment