Saturday, July 2, 2011

Not What I Thought It'd Be

Trying to find motivation to write has been rough, but after the Teen Writer's Conference I attended, I've been able to write more in one sitting and I can focus on the story and characters now. I'm glad about that, at the very least.

Here comes the disappointing part: I missed the Createspace deal. Winners of NaNo were given a deal by Amazon to get a free proof copy of their novel through Createspace, and the deadline was on June 30th. I have only myself to blame for missing it, and I completely regret it. Hopefully though, by missing it, I've opened up a more free form flexible aspect to my writing and I now feel like it's okay for me to work on other projects. Yay!

In other news, me and a friend of mine will be opening up a writing blog together in the near future! Writing Stripes is my personal writing blog where I can post updates to my personal writing. This new collab blog will talk about writing specifically, the art and structure of it. I'll talk more about it and post links as soon as we have it up and running!

No comments:

Post a Comment